Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Waiting for clearcoat

I just keep working, but it looks like nothing happening... There has been a few dents that have been found when thought its finaly ready. So have been fixing those and painting and fixing... I am sure there will be some left, but after all; it is a cop car, it cant be  mint, can it?

Today I have rewrapped the car. Didnt wanted to take a risk of dust coming from those that had been on for a while. I still have to spray some base black, there is few spots that tape havent been sticked well and you can see some white paint came thrue from when it was covered.

There was original cop paint on window seals, so I am not worried I ness those a bit more. Also door handles were painted black (not wery nicely), so I will just fix them if there is some white leaked.

Here is a recent picture, even that it doesnt look much different from earlier pictures.


It would be nice to hear from other Caprice owners, so please post comments/questions to this. Just click that "post comment"

No comments:

Post a Comment