Thursday, April 10, 2014

For sale or not for sale

For a brief moment I tried to sell my Caprice.

I was asking 10000 euros for it but no real buyers. I think the price was realy reasonable. Have seen these sold in police auction 6000,- dollars but those are in bad condition everything stripped. Just like my car was when i got it. Then it needs shipped here, thats 2000,- and taxes paid about 5000,- .

And it would still need to be rebuild like mine, thats easy 3000-4000,- euros.

So I think my price was very cheap.

Only copcar that i have seen sold, was in England and asking price was 30000,- £ !!!

My plan was to get an other one ( Crown Vic), that would be much less driven, not so old as my Caprice and it could be driven every day as a daily driver. Would had been unmarked one...
Will get one some day.

But for now, I will enjoy my Caprice, add some new toys to it and have fun.


1 comment: